Filed under Police Reports

Police Reports

Reports given to The Bulletin from ESU Police and Safety

Feb. 5

Officer stopped KS 300GMB at 12th and Exchange. Verbal warning for driving with no headlights.

Officers assisted Lyon Co. deputy with a call in 1200 E 12th.

Officers assisted a vehicle at 101 Merchant that was stuck in the snow.

Officers assisted KS A464922 and KS 921EZL in Sector 7. Both vehicles were stuck in the snow.

Officer assisted Emporia Police Dept. with a call in 1000 Constitution.

Feb. 6

Officer responded to a fall at Plumb Hall. The female student declined assistance.

Officers assisted KS 977GAR in Sector 7 that was stuck in the snow.

Officers assisted KS 351DVQ in Sector 8 that was stuck in the snow.

Officers assisted KS 633BSS at Merchant and Highland that was stuck in the snow.

Officer recovered property found in Sector 3. Items were secured at ESU PD HQ.

Feb. 7

Officer took report of a non-injury accident involving KS 938ARQ and KS 768585 in Lot 3.

Officer assisted a vehicle in Sector 8 that was stuck in snow.

Officer assisted KS 476 DWV in Sector 5 that was stuck the snow.

Officer completed deposits for Business Office and Parking Dept.

Officer provided escort for female student from Student Wellness Center to Newman Regional Health.

Officer provided escort for female student from Newman Regional Health to 1100 East.

Officer assisted a vehicle in Sector 6 that was stuck in the snow.

Officer reported parking problem at 1500 Market and contacted and advised them.

Feb. 8

Officer stopped KS 948BOI in 1700 Morse Dr. Verbal warning for driving without headlights.

Officer assisted the Emporia Police Dept. with an aggravated assault at the Lyon Co. Fairgrounds.

Feb. 9

Officer stopped KS 308GDU in 200 W 18th. Verbal warning for defective headlight.

Officer stopped KS 123FZC at 15th and Wooster Dr. Written warning for a one-way violation in 200 E 16th.

Feb. 10

Officer stopped KS 543FNE in 1800 Merchant. Verbal warning for defective tail light.

Emporia Police Dept. reported a female experiencing back issues at Plumb Hall.

Subject was transported to Newman Regional Health.

Student Recreation Center staff requested welfare check for a male student. Student sustained an injury and was transported by private vehicle to Newman Regional Health.

Officer stoped KS 571CHT at 1500 Merchant. Verbal warning given for a stop sign violation.

Feb. 11

Officer stopped KS 601DBF at 18th and Merchant. Verbal warning for defective headlight.

1922..Officer stopped KS 161BPW in 1200 Commercial. Verbal warning for defective headlight.

Officer stopped KS 766FXS in 1500 Merchant. Verbal warning for a stop sign violation at 15th and Merchant.