Filed under Police Reports

Police Reports

Reports given to The Bulletin from ESU Police and Safety

April 2

A male student reported being stuck in an elevator in South Twin Towers. Officer released subject from elevator.

Officer stopped a bicyclist at 15th and Highland. Verbal warning for a stop sign violation at 15th and Market.

Officer provided escort for a female student from Newman Regional Health to 1829 Merchant.

Custodian at Wildlife and Parks building reported someone knocked on the back door, but would not respond when she asked who was there. Officers made no contact.

April 3

Officer assisted Emporia Police Dept. with an attempt to contact a subject at Memorial Union.

Officer assisted Lyon Co. deputy with a car stop at Morningside Dr. and Fanestil Dr.

April 4

Officers assisted motorist at 13th and Merchant. Vehicle was out of gas. Officers pushed vehicle into Lot 3.

Officer checked welfare of occupants of IL P320168 in Sector 7. No problem was found.

Officers checked welfare of occupant of KS 024EVF in Sector 7. No problem was found.

April 5

Officer checked the welfare of occupants of elevator number one in Memorial Union for an Emergency call. No problem found.

Staff member from HPER building reported a drain leak in Laundry Room 121. Maintenance was contacted.

A child was missing in Welch Stadium. Child was found.

Officers assisted Emporia Police Dept. with a call in reference to two juvenile females with no parental supervision on East between 9th and 12th. No contact was made.

Officers assisted the Emporia Police Dept. with a car stop at 12th and Constitution.

April 6

An off-duty officer reported a male and a female possibly arguing in 300 E 12th. Officers contacted both subjects. No problem was found.

Officers checked on a male bicyclist who had fallen off his bicycle in 1300 Merchant. Subject had already called 911 and an ambulance arrived shortly after officers made contact.

April 7

Officer provided escort for a male student from memorial Union to 1000 Lincoln.

Officer provided escort for female student from Student Health Center to Newman Regional Health.

Officer assisted Emporia Police Dept. with a possible drug possession call in Northeast Morse Hall

Officer provided escort for a female student from 1200 Commercial to 1839 Merchant.

Officer assisted Emporia Police Dept. with an intrusion call at the Earl Center. Incident happened elsewhere.

Officer assisted Emporia Police Dept. with an animal problem north of I-35.

Residential Life staff requested officers speak with a male student in Morse Hall Complex.

April 8

Officer assisted Lyon Co. deputy in an attempt to locate runaway.

Butcher Education Center Burglary. Officer was unable to gain access to the security panel.

Officer stopped a bicyclist at 15th and Wooster Dr. Verbal warning for a one way violation.

Officer assisted Emporia Police Dept. with an attempt to locate at northeast Morse Hall.

Female subject reported a burglary to her vehicle at 418 W 12th.