Filed under Police Reports

Police Reports

Reports from ESU Police and Safety

April 16

Subject reported theft from Plumb Hall bike rack. Bike seat and post was taken off of the bike.

Officer stopped KS 359GLK in 1400 Merchant. Verbal warning for a stop sign violation at 15th and Merchant.

Officers assisted Emporia Police Dept. with possession of illegal substance in Sector 8.

Officer took report of a non-injury accident involving KS 123FZV and KS 760CZB in Sector 7.

Officer assisted Lyon Co. deputy with a car stop on I-35 at mile marker 130 southbound.

April 17

Custodian reported damage to ceiling tiles at Butcher Education Center. HBO.

Officer stopped KS 350GMB in 1300 Merchant. Verbal warning for a stop sign violation at I-35 and Merchant.

Officer stopped a bicyclist in 1000 Mechanic. Verbal warning for a one-way.

Ambulance responded to Science Hall Room 44 for unconscious male.  Subject declined transport.

Subject reported a shower in Northeast Morse Hall Room 420 would not shut off.  Officer was able to shut it off temporarily.

April 18

Officer contacted dog owners in Welch Stadium and advised of campus policy.

Faulty member requested to speak with an officer at Plumb Hall Room 103.

Officer checked the welfare of occupants in KS 594FCJ north of I-35 by north compound.

April 19

Officer stopped KS 855GMB at 400 block West 15th. Verbal warning was given for defective brake lights.

April 20

Officer coned off the 2 north plumb hall visitors stalls in Kellogg Circle.

April 21

Officer assisted Emporia Police Department with making contact with students at Emporia State University.

Officer stopped KS 856DVQ in the 1200 block of Stanton. Verbal warning for failure to dim bright lights.

April 22

Officer responded to Plumb Hall Room 109 for a report of a suspicious bag.  Officer took possession of the bag and called the owner.

Officers assisted Emporia Police Dept. with a search for a suspicious person in the vicinity of 1200 Highland.